So today was another hospital day, I went to work feeling fine but then a trip to the restroom turned to a panic!! I was bleeding! That is probably the worst thing to ever see while pregnant you NEVER want to see that! So I had to leave work early (also felt it was right to tell my boss what was going on) and headed to the ER they did a nice little pelvic exam and another ultrasound. I've had more ultrasounds this pregnancy than I did in 9 months with Maliah! Well, all turned out fine and the bleeding stopped which is great. Also the little one is measuring ahead which is a major relief. Tomorrow I hit the 8 week milestone which is music to my ears : )
I think that this time.. I am overly cautious mainly because of our miscarriage, but not only that with Maliah my maternal worry some instincts hadn't kicked in until later in the pregnancy so right now, when everything is so new... my hormones are crazy and on top I'm a 3 year mother it's soooo much harder!! But we're making it through. Ryan has been very understanding and I'm thankful for that.
I was supposed to go to California tomorrow to spend time with my family but because I should rest they understand that I can't make it =( I kind of really need them right now but I understand the trip would probably worry me more.
Contact Form
Total comment
Popular Posts
-
I thought I would be ready for this, I thought I knew what I got myself into.. I swore I wouldn't get emotional when it all ended.....
-
I have decided to do our weekly bump photo at night in a very low light situation (cracked bathroom door, no flash) due to the fact that ...
-
WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In October we had the IUD removed which according to our plans would land us pregnant in abou...
-
This week we had a doctor's appointment to check in on our little prince and he's doing phenomenally! Last month we were measuring...
-
So today was our first doctor's appointment and it went very well :) When I set the appointment they had told me it was going to be ar...
-
23 weeks and ah! The pressure! Two nights ago I felt like I was having massive contractions, out of nowhere they just stopped so I was tha...