Contact Form

 

Rainy days..

My family is pretty active & healthy compared to most people that I know, or so I thought. Usually we're out running around in the desert or chasing after monsoons or just walking miles for no reason. But yesterday Maliah had her doctor appointment where her height is measuring well below average and they found that she has a slight curve in her spine. Now, the two aren't connected and one isn't making the other worse it's just 2 things she's got working against her. Then Ryan had his doctor appointment today which was pretty much forced (by me) because he was having chest pains, they ran an EKG which came back abnormal ...that scares me a ton. They sent him for an X-ray today as well and tomorrow he goes back to get a heart monitoring system that will monitor his heart for 24 hours, then he has to go back for blood work. I'm really hoping this is something minor that's just stress related. I can understand having a baby on the way with a toddler who is super active & trying tirelessly every day to save up for things to better our family can be so hard on one person to handle. Neither of them have ever had any kind of medical issue so this is a real wake up call. My friends who work in the medical field were giving me reasons an EKG can show as abnormal which was relieving however it still gets me thinking about what I would do if something were to happen... I know that I downplay my feelings for Ryan a lot because I don't want others to feel like I'm being cocky or like I have something more than they do.. but the truth is that I care and I love him. I wouldn't be here through the things I have been through if I didn't... I feel like he is one in a million, I'm not saying he's better than other people but for me he's my one in a million my life as it is with him makes me happy, having a baby with him makes me happy, raising Maliah with him makes me happy I wouldn't know what to do if something terrible were to happen. I just hope things get better.. I don't want to be scared I just want things to go back to the way they were.

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply