Contact Form

 

A Mini For Mia : )

Yesterday we went to Carter's and all of the baby stuff was just so freaking adorable!! At first I looked at all the boy stuff and the slowly gravitated over to the girl stuff and I just couldn't get past how cute all of the pink stuff was. But, I was still totally on the fence about what I wanted! So today I decided to book an ultrasound at a school so that I could see our little baby, it's been 12 whole weeks since I had my last scan & it was killing me! On the way I decided that I wanted to find out the gender! At almost 30 weeks, I needed some kind of good news I was getting pretty bored with being pregnant so.. in we went!!


It's a GIRL!

I couldn't believe it when she said it was a girl! 98% of our friends and family had all at one point hinted that they thought it was a boy but they sure were wrong! At first I was kind of like hmmm.. another girl huh? but then the tech was doing the scan and she popped up her and opened it & then closed it like she was waving. I completely lost it... tears everywhere I'm just in awe that we're going to have another perfect little girl. Maliah is my favorite person in the entire world and to know another little person like her is coming along is the best feeling. I also feel like, I'm more attached to the pregnancy like it all feels real. I feel kind of stupid for saying that but.. I think knowing the gender helps you bond with the baby a little more so it seems more realistic. Now I need to get my name game on because I still haven't found "the one." I get so emotional thinking about seeing Maliah with a little sister I mean, one day they are going to grow up and when we're gone they'll have each other for the rest of their lives. Though there's an age difference I am going to try my best to make sure that they are each other's best friends. I always wanted a sister and.. now I'm able to give my little girl something I didn't have but wanted throughout my childhood. Plus, throughout the whole pregnancy Maliah has been saying she wants a sister annnd.. it means round three is definitely a possibility because I feel like someday I will want a son... some day... not soon this pregnancy has taken so much out of me lol.  

Today was a good day!


Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply