Contact Form

 

29 weeks.. to boudoir or not to boudoir.

I have decided to do our weekly bump photo at night in a very low light situation (cracked bathroom door, no flash) due to the fact that the wedding we are shooting has a reception at night in a beautiful barn with very limited light sources. So this was a practice moment for me as I'm known for happy, bright photos! My camera is a beginner camera, like... "I want to go to school for photography I'm going to buy a fancy camera and use huge watermarks..." beginner. Everyone knows how I feel about people going to school for photography, it's a waste of time and creativity just cannot be taught, if you have it.. You have it.

Week 29 has been good to me; contractions have been off and on, here and there but nothing too serious so I'm okay with the occasional pains. My weight gain has been off the charts, I'm a little nervous to see my doctor this week, she will probably be a little mad :P. I normally gain a whole lot at the end so for me this is normal and she knows that so she can't really be too mad. I'm excited about how fast this pregnancy is going by, I have a to-do list that is just about a mile long with a shopping list that is a teensy bit shorter. The baby is kicking up a storm, sometimes I feel like he's having seizures o_0. 

Our trip is literally around the corner, I'm pretty excited about it yet scared at the same time. The storms in some of the states on the way have me a little bit freaked out, I mean what is a pregnant girl to do when a tornado hits? We haven't mapped out what we want to see yet I think it's kind of overwhelming because we're going through so many states. 

We will be on our trip the weekend of Father's Day and I was thinking since we won't have our little ones with us, it's up to me to get the gifts together for my Mr. Maliah will be having a blast a lego land with her auntie and grammy so she won't even know what day it is lol. I was thinking of doing some boudoir style photos, I know in pregnancy people tend to feel less attractive but Ryan loves the bump.. and the other assets so boudoir photos might be a fun way to say thank you for everything that he does.

I have my traditional maternity shoot this Thursday which I'm super excited for, my two photographer gals are both coming to shoot me which is pretty exciting but I'll be nervous at the same time. The crazy thing about that is, when I first moved here I was looking around facebook, seeing what kind of photographers were in my area etc. I found both of them and thought to myself "Wow, they are both really really good, I hope to be like them" and now, we all hang out and they're both coming to play around with their cameras so it's going to be a great experience, three creative minds, two cameras and a baby bump.. Who knows what kind of fun we'll get into :D 

Baking & cooking must be a side effect of pregnancy with a boy because I have just been filling my kitchen with all kinds of goodness!




Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply