Contact Form

 

Dinos, Plaid and Crabs?! ...36 weeks and counting!!

When deciding to nix our baby shower plans, I was somewhat worried thinking maybe it was a bad idea because we had everything we needed... just in hues of pink and purple. Recently we bought everything and it was so much fun! More fun than a baby shower would have been for sure. The best part about it was picking out styles that WE like, things WE want to see our son in. Ryan was surprisingly picky which was cute because it showed me how much thought he has actually put into our little guy. While on our baby moon, we kept seeing this adorable plaid outfit that had a crab on the front of it, I had seen it at three different stores and told Ryan "I am destined to buy this outfit I just know it" sure enough, I found it at JC Penney for $3.00 I couldn't believe it, I just had to get it! When I came home from the store with even more clothes, Ryan was a little peeved, I could tell but I thought it was about the money spent, he doesn't like when I spend anything without consulting him first. In this case I get the feeling that he was upset because I picked out more baby clothes without him =/ I felt really bad but I knew if I didn't snag the outfits, they'd be gone because the deal was just way too good to pass up. We decided to change our little guy's name, Ryan picked it and I LOVE it. There will be no mistaking his Irish heritage :) other than that, the name is top secret until the big day!

This time around is different in so many ways, in comparison to last time, with Addy I was lucky enough to have a friend who had twin girls so she passed down all of the clothes her girls no longer were able to wear. So this time, being able to purchase everything we need and didn't need but wanted was just a sign of what being responsible can bring you.

I'm very pleased with the way things are going, I'm not sure when labor is going to pick up, according to some online quizzes it shouldn't be too much longer! Ryan's cousin had her baby a few days ago, she ran into some complications so she is still in the hospital recovering, my friend also had her baby this week pre-term and has run into complications as well. I can't say that I don't worry about things like that but I just have so much faith and trust in my doctor, I know she will treat me the right way with my lifestyle in mind.

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply