Contact Form

 

12 Weeks - NT Scan!

So yesterday we had our NT scan, I had never even heard of such a think during my pregnancy with Maliah, they explained because my uterus is retroverted that an accurate assessment would be difficult because my ultrasounds aren't as clear as a normal woman's would be.. but, I decided to go for the scan just so that we could see our little baby :) I was actually surprised at how developed the baby looked already! With Maliah, she looked like a fish bone.. she had a huge head & a spine so seeing this one all plump was a surprise!

The baby was face down and totally knocked out and in order to do the test baby needs to be facing up so I had to get up walk around do some jumping jacks & drink juice to get the baby to wake up & roll over it was so funny but we ended up getting baby to move and we got a great picture! Unfortunately baby had his or her legs closed so we couldn't see if we have a mini me or a mini Ry on the way. I still haven't decided to do 3D in a few weeks or just be patient and wait until week 18 which seems soooooooo far away!

But anyway, My scan results came in today & I was very pleased to hear that the results looked great and we're not at risk for DS or major hear problems thank you Jesus for blessing me with 2 perfect children I will love & cherish them both for-ever<3

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply