Contact Form

 

Be an agent of change

Things have been going well, we bought Addy a potty seat and a toddler bed, she seems to be adapting to the changes well. She isn't as open to change as Maliah was but she's having a good time with it overall. Without Maliah we have been able to get all of our shopping done, crib, car seat, Ergo (yes I'm going to wear my baby :P) clothes, bedding, etc. All of it has been completed and is either in the closet or on a UPS truck somewhere which I'm totally excited about :D I gave Ryan full control over what color schemes and patterns we were going with as far as the crib set, car seat and baby clothes. He's done a good job so far (although we have 4 packs of the same onesies, dressing him like a man already I suppose.) When shopping online for our car seat we realized that we own a Camry and we're not sure if all three car seats will fit comfortably in there which is actually pretty scary. We have two cars but is that really practical when it comes to just going out for dinner? Usually when I have shoots the family comes with just to be supportive, help with what I need and just hang out at the park or destination so we won't know until tomorrow how much this baby is actually going to cost. The Camry is paid off so selling it really is not an option but we need some kind of an SUV and fast if we're going to maintain our sanity.

We have about 7 weeks left until our handsome guy arrives and I've been feeling okay, grocery shopping the other day was tough, I totally felt like I was going into labor right there in the frozen food section. Ryan was really nervous about it so we finished our shopping and I came home to relax and everything was fine. I had a dream last night where we went through the whole delivery process and................................. the baby came out as a PUPPY. I was thoroughly confused but then at the end Ryan was holding our son so that was s sigh of relief, I just don't get why he came out as a puppy. I looked around online and dream interpreters peg puppy dreams during pregnancy as a sign of overwhelming worry from the mother about birth defects. That's always a worry of mine but never have I had a dream like this before. I feel like something is going to go wrong and that's scary. These 7 weeks just can't fly by fast enough!  

I'm really excited for the newborn photos to come with our little guy, I have stuff planned for the hospital and three different set-ups in home for his actual newborn shoot so it'll be really fun! I had some custom stuff made for him which will seriously just melt my heart :) I'm at a point where I'm on the fence about pushing this further. I have made some really great money with the business, I just don't know where to go with it, do I go into weddings or do I set down roots and open a store? I bought the most beginner, cheapest camera I could find and charged normal pricing just to see if anyone would like my work and the positive responses have just been amazing, I always thought I was pushed by my friends and family because of their emotional attachments to me but now my clientele has in a way drowned out the opinions of the people closest to me. From a monetary standpoint, that's what really matters. I'm just so happy to have found something that allows me to include my family but still keep us afloat. 

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply