Contact Form

 

10 Weeks - Today's doctor visit.

Today was my follow-up visit from our little ER scare, and the doctor said that I shouldn't be worrying about anything she said everything looks great and was impressed with my growth so far, which was a major relief! She tried the doppler on the bump but... as expected we weren't able to get the heart beat. I kind of figured so much only because with Maliah we didn't hear her until 11 weeks! Which is crazy because on ultrasound we're able to see everything so early!

I was reading in a second trimester forum that some people are now finding out their baby's gender at 12 weeks! that blew me away! I found out with Maliah at 14 and I was amazed, but I guess people are using the 3D/4D to get the gender sooner. I'm so excited that means I could quite possibly find out what we're having in less than a month! But, I think I want to do 3D at 14 weeks just to get a better idea of what's going on in there. I never really liked the 3D ultrasounds because I don't want to know what the baby looks like until I see s/he in my arms. I think that there is so much that can go wrong during a pregnancy and I think that seeing our baby's face will not only make me so much more attached but for Ryan as well.

I realized today that even when I was younger.. I loved the name Mia but I never put thought into having a second name picked out.. this all sees surreal to me, like it's not really happening. I wonder when it will hit me that we are really having our second baby! I can talk about it all day, read about it & even see my little punkin but at the same time, I feel like it's never going to happen! Like this is all too good to be true I guess.

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply