Today was just a regular day, sleep, work, home. However, this morning when I was doing my hair & make-up I randomly had to sprint to the bathroom to toss my cookies :( Though I've been pregnant 3 times I have never thrown up! I've been nauseas of course but never have I thrown up so this was a total shock for me. Knocked up is one of my favorite movies and I never understood the scene where Allison was just throwing up out of the blue but now I have a great understanding of that whole situation. 10 minutes later I was dressed & ready for work and bam it hit me again, ran to the bathroom. Thank god Maliah or Ryan weren't using the bathroom.. that would have been a total disaster!
I work in an office building with hundreds of people and having this miracle nose that smells everything is driving me nuts. Sometimes it triggers cravings, sometimes it makes me want to barf. Today someone was standing next to me and I know ladies, it's not fashionable to wear any kind of stalking with pumps but baby powder really does help masks smells lol. Also while in a meeting with my boss concentration was out of the question I literally could smell the markers he was using on the white board I was sitting there getting high off markers!! It was pretty amusing actually. I also work in an area with tons of fast food places which is awesome any craving I have, I can fulfill well almost... I've come to realize that more places need to sell mac n cheese =D
My boobs are growing at what seems like lightening speed! I was a B last week now, I'm a full C. and as far as my tummy goes this is not going to be able to be kept a secret for very long, the people in my life know that my weight doesn't fluctuate so obviously something is up : )
Contact Form
Total comment
Popular Posts
-
I thought I would be ready for this, I thought I knew what I got myself into.. I swore I wouldn't get emotional when it all ended.....
-
I have decided to do our weekly bump photo at night in a very low light situation (cracked bathroom door, no flash) due to the fact that ...
-
WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In October we had the IUD removed which according to our plans would land us pregnant in abou...
-
This week we had a doctor's appointment to check in on our little prince and he's doing phenomenally! Last month we were measuring...
-
So today was our first doctor's appointment and it went very well :) When I set the appointment they had told me it was going to be ar...
-
23 weeks and ah! The pressure! Two nights ago I felt like I was having massive contractions, out of nowhere they just stopped so I was tha...