Contact Form

 

37 Weeks

Week 37 has been pretty ok, one major plus to being this huge and awkward is the lack of heartburn! Little miss finally made her way low enough to where I can sleep at night without having to run for the tums and ice cream in the middle of the night! So, that's a major major plus because I definitely need my sleep. I'm actually looking forward to the sleepless nights I have been so bored lately it'll be so nice to have a change in pace. Today we finally went out & bought hangers to get all of her clothes out of the bags & stuff lol and I had no idea how much clothing I actually had for her. I'm hoping she gets to wear all of it because it's all so adorable! I had a dream last night that the baby was born and it ended up being a boy I remember in my dream I was super pissed about it lol I don't think in real life I would be mad I just think I would feel scared because I have hardly any boy stuff. Also this week we installed the car seat to make sure it fits in the car comfortably, I realize the one I picked is one of the larger ones on the market (for safety of course!) So it had kind of been stressing me out staring at me from the closet so I finally took it downstairs and it fit perfectly, not only that but carrying it out to the car was so easy, the handle is built much differently than other car seats and I see why it'll be alot more convenient than the one we had with Maliah.

Even though most people would be out walking, and drinking gallons of raspberry tea and gobbling up pineapple to induce labor, at this point I'm set on waiting until November, I mean if she comes early that'll be great but I don't think Ryan understands that I want her to stay in there! Every day, several times a day he suggests that we go out walking and it really isn't something I want to do! Not only that but I've noticed when we're shopping our trips seem extra long and we end up in sections of the store that we wouldn't normally end up in. I think he has this master plan to try and get little miss out before November. A lot of women in my pregnancy forum are having their little ones now some even a month early which makes me kind of jealous at times but.... I want to stick to my plan! 

Speaking of plans, My doctor made a suggestion & I think this time I've decided to create a birth plan to have my doctor at least glance at that entails things I would like to incorporate when it comes to BDay. So I was looking online at templates and some of the things makes me realize just how bad my experience was when I had Maliah, this time should be much much better around. Also, I realize how different having a baby is today than it was four years ago, so many more tests are done during pregnancy and then at the hospital they just offer so many more things which are to the baby's advantage. 

A part of me is actually really scared about having the baby. I'm not sure why but when I think about how everything is going to go down on BDay, I just get really freaked out and have to shut my mind off because I don't want to spook myself. Anyway, exactly 2 weeks from today we'll have our baby, one way or another she will be here =) 

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply