Contact Form

 

12 Weeks!

For me, the longest part of pregnancy is undoubtedly the first 12 weeks. I always find out right around 4 weeks so I feel like I have the longest wait! I look at my app each day and it moves day by day but that's about it. So I've made it to the 12 week mark again and I can finally let it sink in that we are having a baby! I feel like at this point, things really can only get better. My severe morning sickness is still in full swing so I'm still right at the same weight as I was before I got pregnant which I know sounds silly but it's a bit of a relief because I had already lost a good amount of weight during the last couple of weeks.

Sometimes I wonder how my business will survive the pregnancy, I'm supposed to be in the "slow season" however within the next month I have 9 sessions for Valentine's Day, a military home coming, two boudoir sessions, promotional work for a bakery, promotional work for an independent cake maker, a cake smash, a senior session, two family sessions and of course a wedding which is a 13 hour shoot day. So I'm having a whole lot of research to do so it's kind of helped things fly by a little bit faster. I just hope that I am still able to get down, lay on the ground chase after kids and all of the fun parts of my job during the pregnancy. I know at some point this year during the summer I won't be able to do all of those things.. I'm thinking the day we hit 90 degrees I'll issue a statement letting my clients know they will have to be referred out to another photographer if they need photos outdoors. My business has just taken off in a way I wouldn't have ever imagined. Sometimes I sit in my car and I just think about how all of this was just a thought, a year ago I purchased my camera and now I'm making enough to support my business and my bills. 

I really couldn't be any happier than I am right now. This moment is just amazing (especially when I'm wearing my seabands) I feel like my family is doing so well, Addison is walking around like crazy, Maliah just gets smarter and smarter every day and Ryan is more loving and compassionate than ever before. Our life is shaping up nicely. 

Total comment

Author

McNally