Contact Form

 

Double Digits!




So we're halfway through our 10th week! Little baby's heartbeat is just ticking away in there at about 167bpm which is about the same as Addy's was around this time. Our NT Scan is scheduled for next Tuesday which is pretty exciting. I love that scan, it's always the longest so I get to just lay there and see my little gummy bear play around!

This week has been kind of crazy, Lilly, Ryan's Mom & I have been getting ideas together for our gender reveal party as well as a guest list. I can't really be more excited about that. It's going to be incredibly hard not asking Lil what the baby will be since she will know before we do! We're having the technician write down the baby's gender and put it in an envelope, one to mail to her, one to give to our cake designer. So we will be finding out with the rest of our families what the new addition will be! We have the rough draft for the games and the theme with the cake and cupcakes I just have to pinpoint exactly what I want and finalize the guest list. The party won't take place until April I'm assuming but I'd like to have everything planned and ready for when the time comes so that I can relax during this pregnancy as much as possible!

I want a boy, I think it would perfectly balance our family, obviously my Mr. wants a boy as well but no matter what happens when I look around pinterest everything I see is for newborn girls.I don't know why but little girl stuff just seems like it just has so many more options. I want to be the football mom who attends every game rain or shine cheering on my little man as he goes through life but for now, I'm just enjoying the pregnancy, I love being catered to, I love how much help everyone gives and my girls, they are just so sweet to me. Maliah doesn't understand why I cry all the time (happy tears) but she's always there to make it better. Addison just wants to cuddle all the time, again today she and I just fell asleep for about an hour... I woke up to her sitting on my head which is totally okay with me! Any affection is better than no affection :)

The comments on my facebook from friends are hilarious, people must think we are freaks because it seems like Addison was just born! So it seems like we're always busy to those who aren't a part of our every day life. I'm also enjoying the support we have from our families, everyone is happy and are looking forward to the new baby which is just awesome. I wouldn't say they were disappointed when we announced our pregnancy with Addison but I feel like this time it's much more joyful because we're stable, we have our house, a beautiful new car and of course the back up. I know many families who struggle with rent and sharing a vehicle so I understand the reasoning behind the added happiness.

Weight gain so far 1LB
Baby's heartbeat 167BPM
Cravings rellerindos, MF burrito, coke a cola
Complaints stabby pains on left side, severe nausea, overly heightened sense of smell, no diaper changing for me!

Total comment

Author

McNally