Contact Form

 

Our 20 weeker!

My doctor's office is pretty modernized, they ask that you bring a DVD with you so that they can record the entire anatomy scan right onto it. I loved the idea so I just had to do it! Since we aren't finding out the gender, the tech didn't even scan that region to avoid it showing up on the video. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous going into the scan, this baby has little flutters here or there that I can feel, they're becoming more aggressive but nothing compared to the other three. Though I have a doppler, I wasn't sure what to expect from a medical standpoint. Everything looks perfect of course, the baby is measuring on the smaller side but is measuring on time in terms of growth so that's a relief! We were able to see the baby drinking and waving and then he or she took a look right toward where the ultrasound tech was so we got a good look at the face.



This is the point where I become very attached, I cry, I get anxious, I become more in love with the person that's in there so I'm really glad they were able to do the video for us :) I saw someone different than my traditional doctor, this time it was a guy who specializes in integrative holistic medicine so he was able to give me a list of things to take in order to prevent the preeclampsia from coming back. I feel like every time I see a new doctor, they want to talk about preeclampisa and verse me on what I should do to combat it... but everyone's suggestions are totally different so it's hard to pick and choose which is right for me.




Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply