Contact Form

 

17 Weeks - & it's a.....

Baby =) Until birth the Mr. & I have decided to keep the baby's gender a secret to everyone including us he had been saying since the beginning that he wanted it to be a surprise and for me... that was totally out of the question but yesterday we were at Target and I found this cute crib set & I realized the stroller set that I had picked out along with that bedding is all gender neutral anyway and because I'm not set on what I want.. we might as well all be surprised! I'm so excited about this decision because it makes me even more anxious for the birth I feel like it's going to be super amazing when the doctor yells out "it's a _______!!" The only downsides, I HATE gender neutral clothing so I guess what we'll have to do is buy some stuff just to get by for the first couple of days until I'm ready to get out & then go on a shopping spree for all the cute stuff. I know that I was so anxious to find out the gender in the beginning but now that I've waited almost half way & already started buying baby stuff that is gender neutral and didn't cave & do 3D I realize this way should be much more exciting not only that but I did some research & parents with more than 1 baby were much more satisfied not knowing the gender as it creates a better bonding experience after the birth which is great! you can never bond too much : ) This journey has just gotten so much more interesting I just hope my Dr. can keep it from me till the end!

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply