Contact Form

 

20 Weeks - Twenty Weeks

I keep telling myself I'm twenty weeks pregnant. With Maliah, it felt like after 20 weeks I went from pregnant to Mommy in a matter of weeks.. time went by so fast! This time I feel like it's just dragging on.. I had been fighting going to the hospital for about 3 days of unusual pain all over I felt like I didn't want to move in case I made it worse. Today I finally decided to go, and I feel much better about going I finally went to the hospital where I will be delivering and I feel so much better I feel more ready for that day to come. The hospital was so nice and the nurses were extremely helpful. When I delivered in Hemet I left thinking all nurses were mean. Because I'm at the 20 week mark I was seen by Labor & Delivery they basically just put the contraction monitor on me to make sure that wasn't the issue, which it wasn't which was a total relief. The nurse basically just told me that because I'm all bones with a baby sticking straight out of me I unfortunately, will feel every move the baby makes & every stretch my body needs to make room for the baby which is very discouraging for the future. I have to deal with the aches and pains more?! I mean it's all totally worth it but I have never been so over something I'm ready for the baby to arrive I'm tired of being pregnant!

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply