Contact Form

 

26 Weeks - things I can't wait to have after the baby is born!

I've caught myself saying "I can't wait for..." a lot. So I've decided to blog about the things I wish I could have during pregnancy, but can't.

I can't wait to have.. my baby:) Obviously that's the number one thing, holding the baby is going to be the biggest relief ever! I love feeling the baby kick & roll around in the tummy but there are so many things that I worry about like the cord, and labor & delivery.. just things that could go wrong that would prevent me from the one thing I really really want. So I can't wait to have all those worries go away!

I can't wait to.. hold Mia. I haven't picked her up & held her since I found out I was pregnant I've learned through friend's experiences that heavy lifting is a really bad thing so I try not to lift anything heavier than a bottle of water lol I feel so bad when she's upset because I know one of the most comforting things for her is when I pick her up and "hold her like a baby". It's something I really really miss =(

I can't wait to.. go to the gym! I'm one of those girls that feels like they should barely move, whether I'm sleeping, or just living every day life. I feel like any wrong move could hurt the baby (I know it's crazy but, that's just me, obsessive about everything.) I know that working out is encouraged during pregnancy but I'm afraid to overwork myself, trip & fall or something worse so I just stay away from it. So I can't wait to run miles again do a crazy amount of sit ups & just run & jump around everything has been in slow motion for months now.

I can't wait to drink a Monster:) I'm not HUGE on energy drinks but, one of my most favorite things ever is Monster and I can't wait to just have one! Annnnd maybe a Stella but that can probably wait =)

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply