Contact Form

 

34 Weeks

Pregnancy is just plain boring at this point, I can't do too much without complaints lol. We went to Laughlin for Maliah's birthday & she had a total blast walking around & looking at stuff. She was pretty amazed with the river because there was so much to do there! Next week I go to the Dr. & I start my weekly check ups. I'm just hoping that I can schedule the induction at that appointment so the family can start making their arrangements for the trip out since it's only a few weeks away.

One thing that's been on my mind lately that doesn't really have anything to do with my pregnancy but is on my mind because of the pregnancy is the fact that when I look back to just last year around this time, I realize my life was in total shambles it was a mess, everything was going wrong and I was just lost. I can't explain really how good I feel about the decisions I've made to turn everything around from that point. I'm thankful for the situations I've gone through because it has taught me that as long as I'm still breathing and I have my children, nothing is really that bad. Sure things hurt, and I've been through the worst, I'm just lucky that I have always gone through everything with Maliah and for the most part, I think she is the reason everything has worked out like it has and should have.

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply