Contact Form

 

35 Weeks

Today I had the first of our one week doctor visits, I think that alone will make time go by so much faster. I think it's funny how the early doctor appointments totally mess up my family's day. We go to the doctor, come home, eat and then we all get back into bed and sleep until the time we usually wake up around like 2pm. Today was a very productive doctor's appointment! We scheduled the induction for November 1st and the doctor did the first of my cervix exams and I'm still dilated to one! She said she was able to feel the baby's head, I got totally jealous! I want to hold the baby already =( But I'm glad we finally have a date set. Granted there's a chance she could make her way into the world earlier which I'm fine with but at least it's good to know I have 26 days until I have a new baby!!

I realize how the way I think has changed so much from just a few years ago when I had Maliah, I really wanted the epidural with her. Now, I realize that I just was immature and didn't want to deal with the things that needed to happen to have the baby. This time I'm almost 100% sure that I want to opt-out of the meds only because I want to be 100% fully aware & ready to move after I have the baby. I think the Magnesium Sulfate with Maliah was what disabled me but I just don't want to take any risks. I want to recover quickly and be able to walk the next day & all that. I'm just so happy that the time is almost here and the waiting game is almost over!

Total comment

Author

McNally

0   comments

What did you think about this entry?

Cancel Reply